Even though our jewelry is high quality and non-tarnishable learn how to maintain your jewelry to keep its original shine. Natural body chemistry, the environment, and some chemicals can cause metals to oxidize or change color. The best way to avoid tarnishing is to properly care for your jewelry and follow these jewelry care tips:
- Avoid chemicals, water, sweat, and humidity.
- Remove all jewelry when bathing/showering.
- Do not wear silver jewelry with gold or brass to avoid discoloration.
- Put jewelry on after applying perfumes and creams.
- Do not use silver cleaner on non-sterling silver jewelry. This will remove the black from the letters and could tarnish the jewelry.
- To polish your silver jewelry, use a silver polishing cloth only.
- Keep your jewelry stored separately in an air tight place separate from jewelry of other materials.
SHOPKLUXE cannot be held liable for such damage, as stated above in the disclaimer.